Random facts about ME!


I love reading blogs and fun (maybe slightly quirky) facts about everyone, so I thought I should share the same about me on my blog to introduce myself!
  1. I LOVE everything artsy and crafty. (I am sure you know that by now!) Things have to be out of the box to be loved by me!

  2. I love music, and HAVE to listen to music while I am working on some project or even work. It somehow keeps me going and allows me to quickly lose track of time. {Also, I have phases with music. I listen to a song over and over again until I get sick of it (even though I know this happens, but that's another story!)}

  3. If I start a craft project, I HAVE to finish it. I am not sure why I have this quirky trait, but I do! When I start a painting, I will work day and night (even till 4 am!) to finish it. {If I am unable to, and IF I am able to catch some sleep, I will be dreaming about it. Once I get up I will pick up the brush to start at it again till it is complete! The huge painting below was complete within 2 days! This is probably the reason why I don't have the patience to work with oil paints!}

  4. Curiosity kills me! Unfinished interesting stories and tales leave me thinking and in dream world all day.
  5. I love to bake. I am not that much of a cook, but for some reason I enjoy baking! {What's not to love with sugar-rich treats?}

  6. I have little (or no) sense of direction. I have some instinct, but that quickly goes out the door when I am in new surroundings and environments. {There have been several instances where I have taken the wrong tram, missed my stop, or even taken the wrong road. Things always get worse when I realize I am out of phone balance, leaving me in absolute frustration and fury.}

  7. I love browsing on Pinterest for ideas {and do it every night before sleeping. Is that just me?!}. It is such a great place to help you filter and understand what you love.

  8. Love going to handmade craft markets, and appreciate everything handmade. Anything shabby chic and cute and I love it! If hubby wouldn't be around, our home would be full of vintage, shabby chic finds with lots of warmth, history and character.

    (OMG, please check out the Provincial website. They have some amazing yummy stuff! Their stores are all over Melbourne, and every time I go into one I get excited like a kid in the candy store, and leave stomping my foot. I can easily blame them for half the quarrels in my home!)

  9. I love to travel and explore new places. Part of the adventure is to enjoy and explore the food, local markets and enjoy the local life!

  10. I am a happy-go-lucky person, cheerful, usually self motivated, and enjoy the company of like-minded people who are always up for having fun and enjoying life! It is too short a life for doing boring stuff, or being pulled down. Think positive! :)   
             

Do you remember something funny from like two years ago and then laugh hysterically? Do you have random hiccups, sleep with one sock on, or do you have arguments in your head? I’d love to know to get you know better! So, tell me a random fact about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment