Craft storage solutions - Stamps

So, I have been busy getting my craft corner organised! Like every crafter, I have been hoarding and my craft corner has only become bigger and messier! So, it was high time to get things sorted out! Previously, I used to keep my stamps, inks and dies in separate transparent containers stacked up like these:





But I would be digging into the stack every time I had to search for something. Also just have to mention that the box lids would not close after I was done. So I had to think of a solution for storing my stamps first. Here is the solution I came up with. Its not an original idea, and I have to thank Pinterest for the inspiration.

Here's what I came up with for stamp storage. I sorted all my stamps according to category including the rubber unmounted and acrylic clear stamps. Then I picked up a small two ring binder album and a set of matching clear transparencies, all from Officeworks to create this Stamp storage book, and voila! Perfectly useful, uses less space, and I can find the stamps when I need them! Love this! :)





Hope you liked this idea, and can find inspiration to get a perfect solution for your craft room!

Do you need to organise your craft room too?


No comments:

Post a Comment