Spring 3D Easter box card!

So, I have been crazily working on 3D pop-up cards - they are just so much fun to make, and look adorable! Here is one I had made for Easter wishes.

The handmade pop-up greeting card is like a Pandora's box - featuring a cute hand sketched, and water colored Easter bunny with goggle eyes, sitting in a garden holding a huge Easter egg. I made the card super fun and bright.. which is generally not my style, but I loved how it turned out!


Lots of Easter eggs, flowers, leaves, vines, and butterflies surround the bunny in this garden, popping out of the colorful box. Some ladybugs are also stamped for added dimension. The cloud at the back reads: "Happy Easter".

I will be entering this card in the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C325.

Hope you liked this, and had an amazing Easter weekend!

Love,
Divya


No comments:

Post a Comment