Valentine's day cards for your love!

Valentine's day is just around the corner, so in this post I share two cards I had made for Valentine's day few years back. Think it is something super cute and can be made for valentine's day, a birthday, or an anniversary as well!

Card no. 1

For this card, I used a base of a cute pink postcard I had lying around. I think it was from some valentine collection that I owned. Then I added a doily, die cut flowers, a die cut heart, and some washi tape. I then added a pair of cute printed chipboard birds from my Dearlizzydaydreamer collection and some bling to finish it off.


Card no. 2 

For this card, I used an embossed cardstock as base. Then, I used some butterfly die cuts, one of which I embellished with gold foil, and added a title.

Think it looks simple, but is a super cute gift!


Hope you take some inspiration from these and make something for your loved one!

Love,
Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment