Behind the Scenes - Explosion box!

Every project takes so much time and patience from start to finish to get everything perfect! Here are some photos I have taken while creating the Butterfly Explosion box. Had the best time – creating, taking pictures, more creating, and enjoying the creative process from start to finish.

Papercuts and trims - Getting measurements right is the first step to every project!





Selecting and cutting pattern paper for the project.. It is always so much fun to go through my huge stash and select something unique every time!



Embossing panels for a beautiful base!



Getting (not so) messy with Glue!



Designing and creating my own embellishments are my favorite part of every project! I try to create something unique every time for every customer based on the occasion!



Getting ready to stamp my sentiment.. Selecting a sentiment is so important for every project to resonate with the customer, and make every project unique!



And the magic and fun begins..



Getting my hands dirty!! :)smile emoticon



Heat embossing the sentiments, to get that gorgeous finished shine and look!



And voila.. All the embellishments are ready to go into the box..



Butterflies all ready to pop-up from the box



 ...And all assembled!



Boxed, and ready to be shipped to another awesome customer!





No comments:

Post a Comment