Altered alphabet for a kid's room!

In this blog post, I share a wooden alphabet I bought at Typo, which I altered as a gift to be added to a baby's bedroom. I thought it would be a super cute and personalized gift for birthdays, baby showers, or new arrivals! I was making it for a baby who's name was Arsh, so, I bought an "A".



I first modpodged some scraps of blue scrapbook paper that I had in my stash as the base. I added lots of embellishments afterwards to layer it up. Added a stock, some butterflies, a gorgeous blue paper bloom, tiny baby feet, a baby silhouette, and some ribbons and trims. I also spelled out "Arsh" and added a picture of the baby to make it personalized. 


The parents loved it, and here is how it looks at the door of the baby's room!


Hope you like it! 

Love,
Divya


No comments:

Post a Comment