Recycling - Cereal box Journal!

In this blog post, I reveal a journal I had made long back with empty cereal boxes lying around the house. There were just so many, that I wanted to use them. So, I cut them all to size, and made a journal with them!



For the cover, I used the thickest cereal box. I added some modpodge, and then wrapped some brown paper lying around the house. Then painted it with acrylics in the desired colors. Layered the titles, and added the title, and that was it! For the pages, I cut other cereal boxes to size. With leftover cereal box  cardstock from the sides, I made a bunch of tags to add to the pockets. I also handbound the journal using a simple binding method. I loved the look of the thread at the spine. Check it out! 



Here are some of the pages. I tried out different fun experiments and I think it turned out nice! 




Hope you like it and get inspired! 

Love, 
Divya 

No comments:

Post a Comment