Fun and creative Luggage tags!

Hello folks! 

So this post is all about creating your own luggage tags! 
These luggage tags are super simple to make.

Tag no. 1

So for this tag, I basically created my own artwork :) I love the colorful "autos" in India, and made something inspired by those. Sketched out an auto, use water colors to paint it, then used a ball point pen to write a sentiment.. "Hanste Hanste Kat Jaye Raste" meaning "Happily our journey shall pass".
Used the self lamination sheets to laminate the tag and seal it properly, and voila, a creative cute tag is ready! 



Tag no. 2 

For this tag, I was inspired by a travel suitcase. :)  You never know what might inspire you! So, cut scrapbook paper in a rectangle and use a corner punch to get the rounded edges. make the straps with some left over paper, and stamp to glory! I used Becky Higgins Roller Phrase Stamps to stamp the words "My adventure" and "Destination". Then added some funky alphabet I had picked up at the dollar store. Laminate, and another tag is ready! 


Tag no. 3

This tag was inspired by a camera. I used some scrapbook paper as a base, and did some freehand artwork to get the shape of a camera. Used some sharpies to add some more colors, used Becky Higgins Roller Phrase Stamps to stamp "Let's go!" and another tag is ready for lamination! 



Hope you are inspired to do something fun today! 

Love, Divya

P.S. - In case you were wondering, all these tags have space for name/address at the back :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment