"Snow Play" - A Winter Mini album

Hello folks! 

In this post, I will share a mini album I had made long back. 
I think it was the first mini I made. "Snow Play" captures pictures from a winter snowy day out at Mount Buller. 







Here are snaps of a few pages I had made. We had taken a coach to the mountain, so these snaps were clicked from the coach right when it started to snow. What a beautiful sight it was!   



For the cover of the mini album:

I used chipboard as the base for it. Then I slapped several coats of acrylic paint layering it along with tissue paper and some heart printed scrapbooking paper from my stash to get the desired effect. Finally, I finished it off with some acrylic glaze to give a shiny effect (which is not very visible on the photo unfortunately) and topped it with some die cuts and Kaiser flowers.

Lots of love,
Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment