Masculine cards - perfect for the men in your life!

In this post, I share some fun masculine cards, that are super easy to make, and look adorable, and use up lots of scraps from your stash. Don't you just love that? So, for these cards, I used up left over papers from my previous projects. Frankly, I am not even sure which paper lines they were from! 

Card no. 1

I divided the first card into two segments and used two contrasting colors for the same. Distressed the papers, and in between added a tag. Found a picture of a dilapidated car online, and thought it was just the perfect subject for my card. I then embossed some black bazzil cardstock for the background. Then, added the car on top of it. Used some die cuts, stickers, and washi tape as embellishments.



I had some stickers that had peeled off their transparencies and lost part of their designs, but I thought it went perfectly with the rustic theme of the card, so went ahead and added them here and there! Then stamped the sentiment, and used Jillibean Soup Banana Yellow Alphabet Stickers for the words, "Papa". Love the finish product!

Card no. 2

I had this gorgeous orange bike lying around from the Dearlizzydaydreamer collection. So, I basically created a card around it! :) For the background, I created a (sort of) a geometric pattern dividing the card into several sections. I used some blue scraps of paper for the sides, and then greys for the center. Then added the printed chipboard bike in the center layering it on some scraps of paper to symbolize the "road". Added the sentiment, and voila!  

I have also entered this card in the SugarSketch 34 design challenge SPDSS34:



Card no. 3

Had received some scrapbook paper along with the Scrapbook Memories magazine. I thought it was perfect as background for my third card. As always, distressed and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress inks to get the rustic look. Had some metallic silver paper lying around, so added that as a layer underneath the scrapbook paper.

Found a vintage car online, and thought it would be a great subject! Sketched it out, water colored it, and then layered it on. Made a tag to balance out the colors on the card, and added a key to seem like the key to the car {Get it? :)}. Had a gorgeous sentiment so added it, and that was it!



Have also submitted this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C316 challenge:

Hope you liked these!

Love,
Divya

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of masculine cards, Divya! Thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete