Flip card - for a Birthday/Anniversary!

Folks, so on this post, I am sharing a card I had made for a birthday taking inspiration from those flip cards we loved as kids! 

So, for the cover of the card, I made a house. Cut some scraps of paper to make it, and added some newsletter butterflies, lace, confetti and a tag as embellishments.  I made some clouds, birds, and the ground with white acrylic paint. Thought it looked super cute. Also hand drew some ethnic design near the spine to add some layers. 


For the inside, I wanted to make a flip book in the manner in which the family expanded over time and the course of life (how philosophical!) So, it starts with two individuals, and ends with seven!

Page no. 1


Page no. 2



Page no. 3



Page no. 4


Page no. 5



Hope you like it!

Love,
Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment