More masculine cards!

Hello friends, in this post I share three masculine cards I had made. 

Card no. 1 

For this card, I was inspired by a suit! I made a blazer sleeve where I could slide in the shirt card. To this blazer, I added two pockets. 


I added a tie made of cloth to the shirt. I then added a sweater made of embossed blue paper, and decorated it with some buttons. I also made a handkerchief to stick to the top pocket. Then, I made a pocket watch with a stamp, fuzzy cut it, and decorated the back with some gold foil. I then attached one end of the watch to the button with a gold chain. The watch can then be slid in the pocket :)

Card no. 2

So, this shaker card was inspired by Movember :) I made a window slot with lots of mustaches colored blue and black. I added some ribbon, lace, jute string, a button, and added a title. Think it came out cute! :)


Card no. 3

For this card, I wanted to make something grungy. So, I layered out several sheets of scrapbook paper which I had distressed. I then added a layer of corrugated sheet from a box, and added a title on top of that. To embellish, I added some golden lace, and used gold foil to cover die cut gears.

I have also entered this card in the following design challenge SugarSketch 34 design challenge SPDSS34:
And also the Crazy 4 Challenges design challenge C4C316:
I also listed this in the Use your stuff Challenge # 204 Metallics:


2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Wonderful cards! I really love all the detail in the masculine one! Thank you for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again. Happy New Year!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! Happy Holidays to you! Yes, I have too many friends'/relatives' birthdays and anniversaries falling in December! :)

      Delete