Birthday/Anniversary "Tailored" cards

Folks, so in this post I share two cards I had made for a birthday and an anniversary. 

Card no. 1   

So, for the first card, I used some scrap paper for my stash to make a background. Also added some die cut embellishments to the background, along with scraps from Websters pages. I added some lace to get some more layers.



Since I wanted to make the card feminine, I kept the color scheme pastel. I added a tag, distressed the edges, layered it with distress ink sprays, scrap papers, stamps, washi tape, and a hand sketch fuzzy cut mannequin. Then I added a Kaiser flower and some button stickers to top it all! 

Card no. 2

For the second card, I wanted to play with the background. I took two sheets of scrapbook paper, cut it in triangles, and distressed the edges. To add some more texture to these papers, I added some flowers using texture paste. Then I pasted them in a "ripple" effect to give a more "tailored" texture. 

Wherever there was white space, I added some more paper layers, including doilies to get the desired effect. The portions where there was an overlap of paper, I added some Kaiser flowers and twig/leafy die cuts to give the effect of a vine. added some glittery butterflies to top it all, and a handwritten note, and that was it! 


Hope you liked them, and get some inspiration.

Have a great day, peeps!

Love,
Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment