Retirement Card/Album!

This was among one of the first scrapbooking albums I had created. I think I had made this back in 2010 as a project for retirement. At that point of time, I did not exactly know what kind of craft I was getting into, and due to the lack of resources, I had handmade EVERYTHING! I even sketched out the embellishments and the letters myself! Tied all this using lace to finish it all.

This was the cover:




Some pages inside: 
I used an old graduation photo as subject for this page:


For this page, I printed out a map of India, and then mentioned all the places that the retiree had been transferred to during his working tenure in ONGC:


This page just had some pictures from a seminar. Decorated them with some cute ties on a rope!


On this page, I drew a vintage style computer and a mouse, and then stuck a picture of a certificate inside. 


This page was all about the kinds of music he likes, or the things he can do after he retires. I cut the page in the shape of a record, since records were popular during those days!


This page is all about wishing him all the best for the journey ahead, and all our thoughts for him!



Now when I look back at it, I think I did pretty well. What do you think?

Hope you get some inspiration to do something crafty today!

Love,
Divya


No comments:

Post a Comment