Interactive baby cards!

Here, I share baby cards I had made for two adorable babies.  

Card no. 1

This was a "shaker" card I had made for a tiny tot turning 3. I wanted to make something fun and interactive. I made a "window" using a transparency. Fuzzy cut some cute animals from a paperline which as usual I don't recall, and added them to the background. Then went ahead and hand-picked the number "3" to add to the window. Added some balloons outside to get the party started! Think it looks super cute! 



Here is how the "shaker" card works:





Card no. 2 

This one was a quick 10 minute card I had made for a new arrival. I hand sketched a onesie, and embossed it using the Sizzix BigShot. Added some lace, and embellishments, and that was it! 



Hope you like these as much as I loved making them!

Love,
Divya



No comments:

Post a Comment