Altered travel suitcase with "Memories" mini album

Folks, in this post I share an altered travel suitcase I had created. In it, is an altered mini album along with an envelope to store more pictures. There is space to add any memorabilia collected on the trip as well. 

Suitcase:

I had picked up this suitcase box at a discounted price, and I wanted to do something with it. So, I thought what better than to make a travel suitcase. I first painted it with acrylic paint. After the paint dried, I stamped it a bit to get background. Then I used scrapbook paper, envelope, jute string, paper and fabric blooms, washi tape, tags, stickers, and other embellishments. 




The inside is also painted to match the outside. It is decorated with a family trip photo, paper and fabric blooms, and some chipboard embellishments. 


"Memories" Mini album:

Here is the altered mini album. The cover is decorated with stickers, fabric flowers, jute strings, paper tags, and other embellishments.


Here is a peep inside:


Great memories envelope:

Here is what the envelope looks like. 



Hope you like it!

Love,
Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment