Wallet Card!

Folks, this is a card I had made for hubby dear on his birthday. The inspiration for this card was a wallet. 

Here it is all wrapped up in an altered box. Hubby thought it was an actual wallet! 



I even added some tissue paper, to mimic a good store gift wrap! To add a realistic look, I rounded the corners, and even added a "stitch" look by punching holes with a needle, and joining it with pen. I added the words "You are special" with gold ink, and distressed it to look like real leather.  


I distressed the paper inside as well. Added pockets for some handmade coupons, a transparent pocket for a photo of us, and even kept a 10$ bill inside! :) 


Hubby loved it, and literally thought it was real till he saw the inside. The photos do not do justice to what it looked like in real.

Hope you like it, and are inspired to make something!

Love,
Divya



No comments:

Post a Comment